Friday, August 2, 2024

Succubi-side A


Hello friends! Here's a new caption for you. I was brainstorming and trying to choose how to add a story to this pic and I came up with two ideas. I didn't want to make it too long, as the thought process kept going. I was thinking of doing a back and forth dialogue. But that would make this too big. Right now this caption has a perspective from one person. And I think I'll use the same pic again for the other person. 

I'll see if I can make it tomorrow. 

I might even make another. Just as another follow-up. The original artist that made this has a few more pics of this character. And others too, I got a few ideas hopefully down the pipeline I can use with this persons artwork. 

Here's a link to see some of them.


https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=sparrowl&z=1

No comments:

Post a Comment