Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Succubi-side B


Ok. Here's the same pic but now from a different perspective. The previous post was from the guys' point of view, and this one is from the Succubus' experience. A couple of days ago I was brainstorming on how to come up with the story from the pic. I was debating on the view of one or the other. But why not do both? So This is what I came up with. 

Hopefully its still readable. I had to use a smaller font because once again the story was getting away from me. Now imagine if the last caption and this one were one story. It would have been quite long and I would have to move things around so it wont seem so convoluted. 

Anyways, what did you think about it. Seeing the same pic but from two different places? 

Catch you on the next one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment