Monday, July 22, 2024

Nana's Gift


It was an impromptu family reunion. I never knew I had so many Aunts and Uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews. Some were sad and somber, others wild and opportunistic. Everyone wanted a piece of Great Grandma's magical estate after her death. 

Grandpa, a powerful Court mage in his own right summoned us all. It took many of us days to get there. But when we did, he told us that there are things in Nana's mansion that are too dangerous. In three days, a magical barrier would soon be set up to avoid getting powerful artifacts into enemy hands. 

Per Nana's will and testament before she died, her descendants, we were allowed one magical item to inherit. She was a genius, witch inventor well known around the country. Our whole family are considered Nobles, so the King knows the items we take will be in safe hands.

The most powerful people in the family got first dibs. Unbreakable armor, Magical swords, Lazer wands, adamant shields. Even a magical car! Stuff that we couldn't comprehend in our wildest dreams. Nana was crazy like that. Anything she touched or created or infused with energy could be considered a magical weapon. I'm certain some of my family had been waiting for the day that Nana croaked so that they can own a unique item like that. 

Some were very Powerful. Nana's magical items directly went to their hands. Some shouted, others chanted and they instantly received their magical item. They're elites among elites. Now that the Adults had their new toys. It was a free-for-all! It was twenty to thirty of us cousins searching Nana's mansion, in a competition for what was left. 

Unfortunately for me. I was a scrawny, lanky, teenage boy. With barely any magical ability. I wonder how I'm even part of this country's upper class? I heard my Mom was some mage's mistress, So I guess I'm related. There was these really cool anti-gravity boots that I once saw as a kid that I wanted. But some of my cousins pushed me away with their magic and one beat me to it. Others found pleasure by simply chucking me outside just to deny me out of spite. One just beat me up for fun. What assholes.

Three days had passed. It's now or never. The house was ransacked many times. But a magic cleaning spell eventually put everything back. To my disappointment, anything that could be considered a weapon was gone. By now, practically everyone left for home. Happy with their new magical item. Time was running out for me.  

I had no choice but to rummage through random knick-knacks, hoping to find any sort of cool magical tool. But it just made me sad. As I looked around the place, I could see, feel and sense how lonely Nana's house felt now that she was gone. My body would tingle a bit as there might be a random magical item waiting for me. But when I touched stuff, I couldn't tell what the item did.

During my rummaging, I met up with one of my cousins. She wasn't very powerful either. She was almost like me. We could sense some magic, and that's about it. She was quite happy, because she found something she liked. Something just for her. In Nana's kitchen, she found a magic wand that makes Tofu appear. She likes to cook and make food, so that thing was perfect for her. I couldn't help but feel a little jealous. 

I resigned myself to realize that there's no cool weapons anymore. Maybe I can get something simple to help me in my daily life. Hopefully I can find it before Grandpa seals up the place. I said goodbye to my cousin, and continued my futile search.  

I made my way to what looks like a guest bedroom. I grab the doorknob. My whole body starts to quiver. Something here is giving me the tingles. Could this room have the item meant for me? I can only hope its not my imagination running wild and I make my way inside.

The room was pretty simple. Just a bed, an A/C against the wall and a dresser drawer. I lifted the mattress and looked under the bed. Nothing. I took off my shoes and climbed on the bed to take a look at the air conditioner, hoping to find something hidden inside it. Nothing. All that was left was to look inside the dresser drawer. 

I cautiously grabbed the handle and pulled. My brain tingled a bit. Something here has to be it. But alas, it was just a drawer full of women's bras and panties. They were cute, I guess. But I'm a guy. Another disappointment in my life. Maybe I'm just unlucky? 

What if there's something underneath? As I stick my hands and rummage the soft silky things, there was a dangerous Zap! An electric shock instantly made my hands pull back. My brain was tingling like mad! As I looked towards the drawer to figure out what shocked me..... There was a soft pink bra in one hand, And tiny pink panties in the other How? Did I grab them instinctively? 

I chucked that alien, satiny, underthing away towards the bed. A shiver went down my spine as the bra got away from me. My other hand though, had a death grip on the tiny underwear. That's not right. What does a teenage boy need with a girly feminine things like that? 

I plop myself on the bed, and fall back, staring up at the ceiling. The bra is there by my side laying on the bed, still sending tingly signals into my brain. I want to ignore it, forget about it, and move on to the next room. But I find myself stuck in place, staring up at the stucco patterns on the ceiling. Contemplating the meaning of it all. Minutes are feeling like hours.

A tear falls down my side. Is it a tear of despair, hope or resignation? 

When suddenly I realize. I'm holding the bra again, above me at arms length. Between me and the ceiling. Like some sort of demented, perverted prize. The panty, its other twisted half, was burning my other hand metaphorically. Like if it was aware of its devious existence. 

I think I have my item. I can't deny it. No doubt about it. There's nothing left for me to look for. Anything else is irrelevant. 

I have to get naked.

My body suddenly on auto-pilot sets the panty down on the bed this time. Gently set aside so I can focus on the bra. Its too precious an item. I unbuckle my belt and wiggle my pants and boxers off. My bare butt is on the bed. I pull my legs up with my heel on the bed and my socks are flung off. I glance towards the door, futile hoping someone would stop me and smack me back into reason. But nothing in the world can stop what's going on. I unbutton my shirt from top to bottom and toss it away from me. My undershirt soon follows. 

I'm in my dead Nana's house, Naked as the day I was born. I wanna feel embarrassed and ashamed. And I am. But those tingles are ramping up. These are the strongest I've ever felt in my entire life. It's that bra. It wants me to wear her. To be one with her. Almost like it's calling for me.

I sit back up. I'm preparing myself for something strange. With the Bra in my hands, I instinctively fiddle with the straps. Pulling and adjusting them to some size I know is right in my head. I see the hooks in the back and I can tell they're going to make my back itchy in a good way. It's stretchiness was taunting, goading me to put it on. 

I put my arm through one side of the bra. The whole of my body trembling in joy and excitement. My other arm finds its way through the other gap. The tingling of my nervous body reaches levels I've never felt before. It gives me a painful, embarrassing erection. 

But it still doesn't feel complete until I fasten the back. My arms try to twist backwards and my hands nervously fiddle as they grab both halves of the bra. My goal is to make them join into one. A true effort to feel complete. My fingers poke the loops and hooks looking for a way to come together. I never knew my hands were so adept. But they did it. The bra was finally clasped and everything was right in the world. 

But no ensemble wasn't complete without its partner. I pick up the dainty, elastic, beautiful thing and stretch it. The panty seemed to unwrinkle itself before my eyes. It had a pink cloth patch in the front and barely anything in the back. How could something so girly fit on a boy's body? I was about to find out. My toes curl in excitement as somehow the tiny garment shifts and wiggles its way from ankles, to knees, and up to my butt. Its elasticity holding up well as it finds a new home hanging off my boyish hips. Strangely, my dick is somewhat nestled and hiding as best it can between my legs. A bulge is there, but no erection anymore to make it worse. But I feel so relieved by what seemed an impossible task. I sigh nervously. A nagging piece of the boy in me still feels that this is wrong. But the softness enveloping me, the tag team duo of women's underwear, says otherwise....

"How's my gift? Do you like it? I hope it fixes the lack of curves you got, and gives you much needed confidence, my lovely, granddaughter."

I look around the room excitedly. I almost get dizzy looking around. Its a raspy, yet honey filled sound. Filled with joy and care. I recognize that the voice inside my head. It's my Nana! I haven't seen her in like five or six years. But I know its her! 

I've only seen my Nana a few times in her busy life. But each visit to her was unforgettable. Despite how big and crazy this magical family is. I realize I am one of them, and I finally felt grateful to be a part of it. The magic happening right now all around me is terrifying  yet it feels safe and comfortable. I don't know if its really her or some magic inside the bra, but I cant lie to it.....

"I'm sorry Nana.....But I'm not your granddaughter, I'm one of your many grandsons. Your magic must have made a mistake in choosing me? Why does this feel so wrong yet so right? I'm not supposed to wear these things meant for a woman. I'm just a man. Or at least I'm trying to be? What's wrong with me? Isn't there a better magic for me? I don't want to be labeled a pervert..." 

I look down on my scrawny body. I'm a teenage boy barely containing a pink bra and panty; talking to a voice in my head. Everything wrong in the world is contained inside me. 

"Nonsense my child! Everything has a reason, and well within my plans. Everyone in my family got the item they needed. They think they chose it. But my devices are tantamount to their abilities. This was always meant for you. Even though you are naïve and prone to nervousness, you are humble. And worthy of being my successor. I've known this since the day your were born to my dimwit Grandson. Obviously I'm not going to make it easy for you. You'll need to forge your own path. But I'm going to push you in the right direction."

"Now lets fix that outer shell of yours and open you to all the world's possibilities, I'll be with you always, my child."

By now the tingling in my body was an afterthought. I certainly had been spreading all over for a while now, ever since Nana's voice was in my head. But I realize now, it's my magic spreading. It's my own power finally unlocked and Nana's energy is guiding me, coaching me, finding the right areas to spread it. Like if I'm being reset.....

A growing weight started pulling down on my shoulders. My bra straps were digging in to my softening flesh. I was transfixed as I glanced down onto my chest. I was growing boobs. It's weight, undeniable, inevitable. Was this the logical outcome of donning a magical bra? My body leant forward as soft pale skin pushed out farther and farther. My new boobs were now sagging but they held in place by the cups of the bra. The elastic on my back stretched and the cups held fast. The bra was doing its job. I guess I adjusted them to the right size after all! 

My male chest was no more. I had an upper body that oozed femininity. If my old shoulders had any masculine definition, they were gone now. My forearms, all the way down to my wrists and fingers were permanently girlish. My arms found their way under my breasts, and a gentle squeeze on my stomach, pushed my already generous breasts up higher. 

The pink panties still felt tight on my hips. But now, they were in a perfectly higher position. My flat, stocky boyish abdomen gave way to a taut stomach and curvy hips and round butt of a healthy teenage girl. The transformation surely gave me a body that any woman would envy. 

I have never seen a woman's private parts. But I knew Nana's magic would leave me strong and healthy down there. I clenched new muscles and felt new nerves that weren't there before. I feel a bit sad for my lost dick, as I've owned it all my life. But the magic flowing in me and the tingles that took it away give me a sense of comfort that everything will be alright. 

With no penis anymore, I feel extra mobility and range in my slender legs. My knees touch themselves together in a posture that I couldn't achieve as a boy. I can tell my brain is rewiring itself to get used to this new, womanly posture I have now.... 

I snap out of it. I've been in a daze. All these new sensations are happening yet my sense of time is lost. How long have I been standing here in this room? What could have been hours may have just been minute passing by. My body is aware of all sorts of magic that I couldn't feel before. It's scary and overwhelming. 

Any physical trace of me being a teenage boy is gone. Can I give up being a boy and embrace the girl in me? Nana decided that she wants me to be a girl. Was I useless as a boy? Can I live up to the expectations of a ghost inside my magic Bra?  Nana says she's with me, but I cant feel her voice inside my head right now. Despite this new body. I'm starting to feel a panic attack like I used to have when I was a boy....

*KNOCK KNOCK!* Someone is at the door. The door jiggles and slowly opens....

"George! Its me, your cousin Claire! I think I sense you in here? Did you finally find a magic item? Grandpa is finally calling for all of us to leave....." 

The young lady is surprised by the sight of another girl in the guest bedroom! She lets out a gasp as she realizes who it is....

"George is that you? What's wrong?" Why are you a girl now?"

"A lot happened, Claire. Yeah an Item found me. I think I should be called Gina now."

Emotional tears well up in the newly reborn girl's eyes.

"Claire, I need your help. Can you take me to Grandpa?" 


1 comment:

  1. yet another story that got longer and longer. I had started it a few days ago, but I realized it was going to be bigger than the caption area. So I changed a few things around and added more details.

    It's going to be published somewhere else too. And If you came from that other site, to see what I got here, welcome!

    ReplyDelete