Friday, January 5, 2024

Vampire Ambush


What I thought was going to be a fun, exciting time at the nightclub turned into

one big clusterfuck! There's a million things going on and we luckily and quickly 

got away. My adrenaline is kicking and I got Joaquin in tow. 


Poor Joaquin. He didn't really want to come with me, but I insisted. I needed a 

wingman, err wingwoman. He recently came out of the closet, and while he lost many 

acquaintances over his gender choice. I, Brad have been his best friend since we were

toddlers. And I don't care if he wants to be girly. I just needed a good time since

my now ex dumped me. And that flyer for a secret party downtown sounded like fun. 


I don't know how many blocks I've run off with Joaquin in tow. I can hear him 

panting and wheezing. Stumbling a bit, but I quickly pull him up. He seems lighter

than usual, but that's just my adrenaline pumping. I can feel my other shoulder

throbbing and burning. No doubt injured by the attack. 


Aw man! The explosion! We were lucky that Joaquin was such a wallflower. The music

was blasting and there were plenty of hot chicks shaking their hips and plenty of

good looking guys for Joaquin to get to know. I wanted to dance with a nice girl. 

Joaquin just wanted to lean against the wall. I was just leaving with his approval, 

when suddenly the party was cut short when a gang of Vampires blew up the wall and 

rushed the venue. Not good. 


For years now, Vampires have been a dying species. Many have integrated back into

society peacefully and others were taken care of by the Inquisition. Lots of normal

humans now have vampire DNA in them, but thankfully it's recessive. Vampirism has 

been cured or at least controlled. But there's always stories of Rebels and 

Anarchists out there. I didn't think this would happen to us. These attacking 

vampires in the club are certainly outliers. Inquisitors say that have an agenda 

of Purity and dominance. 


When I saw them shoot the purple smoke canister from their weapons, I knew that

it just got worse. 'It's Nosferatu gas! someone screamed!' People ran and others

choked and fell. 'Its toxic stuff that turns lots of people into pseudo Vampires,' 

another shouted. 'Call the Inquisitors!' a woman screamed. I remembered an old 

videotube clip once that said that Nosferatu gas affects some more than others, 

that as long as you get farther away, it's effects quickly wear out. That's my cue 

to get the fuck out. 


In the wall of chaos and mayhem. I could see the attacking Vampires cackling and

laughing at their human victims. Some brave men are trying to be heroic and fight 

back, but they're quickly dropped, slashed and bitten.  I look around for Joaquin, 

and I spot him still near the wall. He's coughing up a fit. A purple canister popped

nearby him. Others near him start grunting and hissing. They're transforming! I 

don't care. As I use my College Football skills to juke and weave between them to

get closer to Joaquin, I spot the collapse, the hole made by them. But I couldn't 

avoid a nasty clawed scratch that landed on my back.....


"Brad! Stop! We're safe!' Said Joaquin in a scolding tone. I was in a daze. An 

explosion is heard in the distance from the direction of the Nightclub. Watchtowers

and street alarms were going off with the familiar Trumpeting tone of the Inquisitors 

Sirens. "Something is wrong with me," Joaquin whispered. "That vampire gas fucked 

me up. My body feels so hot.....I've been changing......" 


Despite my pain, my sight and consciousness quickly sobered up when I paid attention

to Joaquin in the alley. He certainly wasn't the same anymore. No wonder why he 

felt so tiny. He must have shrunk a foot and a half since we ran out. He was slender

before, but now he looks downright petite. His Latino features seems to disappear as

his skin turns whiter and pale. 


I realize that we're still holding hands. Joaquin uncomfortably squirms. As I can 

feel his muscles shrinking and twitching from here. I try to let go as my adrenaline

grip seems to loosen. But Joaquin's suddenly tightens. I never knew dainty fingers

could be so strong. I bared with the pain as his sharp fingernails dug into my palm.


Joaquin's brown eyes lighten and turn a yellower tone. His eyelashes look longer too. 

I saw him put on mascara before we got here, but his new lashes are longer and thicker 

than any makeup could produce. Joaquin then ran his other hand through his scalp. As 

if trying to scratch a deep itch. After coming out some weeks ago, he had been letting

his hair grow out. He had told me that he had been on hormones and his hair was growing

thicker because of that. But the hair I see sprouting now, is an unnatural tone of 

gray and white. I've never seen so much hair poof out in these few minutes.


Joaquin squirms some more as I hear bones unnaturally grind and pop. His. He pulls back 

and we almost trip. He steadies himself as I help him from falling over. Not before

his nightclub outfit falls over his shoulder. A pale, womanly shoulder peeks out in 

the cold night. I look at Joaquin's legs as they try to steady themselves. His legs and

thighs look thicker. The plasticky-vinyl pants he's wearing stretch tightly on his hips.

The first girly outfit Joaquin was so proud of owning looked better on him now more 

than ever.....


"Joaquin.... You're turning into a woman!" I blurted out realizing that these last few

minutes, we both know what's happening to his body.


"I kinda figured that, Brad" Joaquin turned to the side and spat out a white foamy spit 

onto the ground. That may have been the last masculine thing he ever did. Joaquin opened 

his mouth. Four vampiric fangs gleamed. Joaquin shifted his new lithe, limber tongue. 

Trying to avoid biting it. "My mouth hurts too... But not as much as my chest....I think... 

I'm....."


Joaquin frantically guides his fingers to his chest. Beneath his blouse, skin stretches, 

tingles and twitches. His growing, pointy, nipples are accompanied by a new flesh being

pushed out. He fumbles a few times but then pulls down on the zipper. New, ample boobs

and impressive cleavage greet Brads eyes. The expansion of Joaquin's breasts had turned

both of them on. Brad had seen a woman literally form in front of his eyes. And Joaquin

got a bodily rush as he now felt completely like a woman. 


"Brad, I'm wet. I've never felt this before. I'm a vampire now, and a woman too. I can

smell your blood. The wound on your back and your engorged penis. I bet it's tasty.."


Brad felt an un-natural, vampiric strength. Their hands were still locked, but Joaquin

was starting to overpower him. Joaquin crept closer and quickly closed the slight gap

between them. Brad tried to step back, but he was the one who tripped instead. Brad 

landed on his back and Joaquin sexily landed on top of him. Joaquin's new smaller 

frame and energy meant that Brad was going nowhere. 


"Brad, I love you, you big buffoon! When I was human I was too afraid to admit it. I

was definitely going to be jealous if you partied with other girls. You unwittingly 

toyed with my emotions. You invite me to the Club as a friend, but I wanted to be 

your date! I was too shy and had no courage to ask you to dance. Before we went to the

club, I downed four hormone pills in the hopes to be brave to ask you out. But when I

breathed in those Vampires gas bombs. I knew something in me had changed. I truly 

became free! 


To say I was speechless was an understatement. I just escaped a vampiric terrorist 

attack. Here, my best friend was now a woman. I was too dense to truly feel how 

Joaquin felt about me. I wanted a girl to fuck and forget about my ex. I saw this 

sexy creature be born right in front of my eyes. I'd be a fool not to accept what fate 

has thrown at me. I cant help but give in. 


"Let's go home Joaquin. We need to get out of here before the Inquisition comes. I'll

do whatever you want. I'm yours." 

No comments:

Post a Comment