Thursday, January 25, 2024

Transdimensional


 Well here's one I finally made. I've had a weird story brewing in my head for a while now. But I couldn't find a good pic for it. Until I found one of a girl cosplaying as a fantasy character. I got it from either twitter or Instagram. But I wanted to make it more styled to the drawings I find and I tried to upload it to an AI app to change it to make it more cartoony or anime like. But it didn't work, it got too abstract and got further away from what I wanted. I wanted to keep both the fantasy element and the modern juxtaposition of a car. 

But what I did do is put the picture through FaceApp. And I used a picture of myself  and did a morphing/face-swap. And damn I look fine! You can see a crude attempt at the bottom corner to hide the faceapp logo.

I still have a few more ideas swimming around in my head, but I haven't found the correct anime-like picture on https://danbooru.donmai.us/ to help me. Even though I have hundreds of pics saved already. That or try to use an AI app again and hope to get better results. 

Tell me what you think? Thanks for reading. 

1 comment:

  1. Honestly it looks fine as is with what you've done with FaceApp

    ReplyDelete