Thursday, June 6, 2024

meh.


 Apologies are never enough. I wanna write some more but I get too distracted. Been putting off making captions for months now. My mom did get sick and she had to get an operation. And I have been taking care of her. So that is my main excuse for not writing.  My other excuse is that I got writers block. Not that I'm a writer to begin with. I have tried to do about three or four caps in these last few months. One got longer and became a short story. But I just wasn't liking how it was turning out.  They feel too samey as my other stuff. Or it just drones on and on. It make me mad that I cant complete it. Or that I have a good starter idea and I just cant finish it.  Its just proof that I need more practice. I'm not an expert at this. I'm just an horny, middle-aged man. So please bear with me. I know this blog still gets readers. And I thank you for it. So I will try to post more stuff and hope I dont get too frustrated.  I already have a cap ready. I just finished it right now. and I'll share it here for you.  Thanks for sticking with me. 

1 comment: