Friday, August 28, 2015

OOPS!

Not exactly oops! But I did it on purpose. Lets see how my little story fans the flames over on /d/

The last caption thread has been too much arguing between nerds and how you use already set up characters to make them into totally different people.

Too many debates and anger! I can understand where both sides are coming from.

I've also been hit with backlash over using a popular character in my little stories. The angry nerds have no bounds.

So I did this little story just to fuck with them! The characters in the picture are from the anime Sword Art Online while the story is based on the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya. 

Two totally different series! The caption came out quite lovey dovey though! Hope you guys and gals dont get too confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment