Friday, July 11, 2014

Welcome!

Hello there! Welcome to my fantasy captions website. It's a sister site to my other TG caption site http://nevermoreuniversity.blogspot.mx/ So far I've done a few captions that dont really fit with my other site. So I'm making this one.

Remember people! My site is not for the kiddies. There will be boobs and nakedness and probably other stuff. But dont worry, I'm not that hardcore.

So far all of these captions I've done have been some requests I've been tackling over on 4chan's D. It looks like some are somewhat(?) popular since people have been saving them and reposting them when an old  thread dies. So I'll keep them here too. For posterity. And for you to look at.

This is the first one I made about a month or two ago.

enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment